His and Her Christmas Gift Guide
For those ready to start Christmas shopping, we have compiled a fun list of His and Her Christmas Gifts:
Self-Inking, Personalized Return Address Stamp like this one from HelloWorldStamps. A beautiful yet practical gift on its own or give it with a selection of every occasion cards.
Copper Wallet Insert Card like this one from RameWorks. Give it alone or pre-fill a new leather wallet with this card insert.
Thin Stacking Posey Ring from KathrynRiechert. Personalize the ring with a special message like “You are my sunshine” or “Merry Christmas 2015”.
A one of a kind, hand-painted print by TravelinJones. I have a perfect black and white horse oil panting from TravelinJones and love it!
Hanging Jewelry Display/Organizer like this one from SpiritRanchCreations. For bonus points, pre-hang this Chloe + Isabel Minaret Three-Row Convertible Necklace.
Heart Fingerless Gloves knitted by AutumnAndAmber. These will add warmth and style to the lucky recipient; add a flannel scarf in coordinating colors from JannysGirl to mix it up and complete the package.
Chunky Knit Blanket from Ozetta. Add a handwritten note, “Let’s snuggle up together with a cocktail, fire and ‘Fargo’ episode.”
Lifefactory Glass Bottles for those who love a practical gift. Scroll a map of where you will hike together this upcoming summer.
And some gifts aren’t purchased online like:
- An envelope of dates. Fill a large envelope with planned dates you will have together in 2016. Type in “Year of dates” into Pinterest, and you will get a variety of versions, tips and templates.
- Pre-schedule a year’s worth of home cleanings.
- Complete house projects. Finish painting the bedroom walls or hang the family pictures above the fireplace
- Iron all of his dress shirts.
- Organize the garage or tackle another dreaded home project.
Looking for additional gifts to give? See our Charitable and Gifts of Giving.